COVID 19 Changes
Effective March 23, 2019
To do our part in keeping our clients and clinic safe and healthy, the following protocols are now in affect:
- Only 1 client will be allowed inside the building at a time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our business phone number (903-873-4100) and inform the receptionist that you are here for your pets appointment.
- Please stay in your vehicle until a VZACC team member comes to you.
- All cats must be brought to our clinic in a carrier.
- Once inside the building, we will place one of our slip leashes on your dog, and ask that you remove your own leash, to avoid contamination.
- We ask that you wait in the lobby while the VZACC team member takes your pet into an exam room for vitals.
- Please abide by the 6 feet rule when inside the clinic at all times.
- Once your appointment is finished, a team member will walk you to the front desk for payment.
Please be patient while waiting in your vehicle. We are taking the time to disinfect after each appointment is seen.
Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!